Tuesday, April 19, 2011

International Seller!

One of the most fascinating parts, to me, of selling ceramic beads and ceramic jewelry online is when an order comes in from - well, anywhere that is not in the USA. Don't get me wrong - I love seeing my pieces go all over the United States too....But what a rush it is to know that my goodies are going to far away lands...and I don't even have a passport!

International order make up a significant percentage of my sales and I am most grateful! However, I do find myself often pondering how to advertise or target international buyers. I believe there is a market out there - but how do I reach them?

Do you sell worldwide? If so, do you do any targeted marketing? Can you offer me and my readers any pointers?

I look forward to hearing from you - as these items head for Norway!

No comments: