Friday, April 15, 2011

I said Good-bye - But now I say HELLO!

Life is a road that is full of twists and turns - and ups and downs. Hopefully this next section of road is a BIG up!

I am taking the plunge to become a full-time ceramic jewelry artist! You will see *new* jewelry - and MORE. Expect lots of experimenting!

I hope you'll join me on this great adventure - and send positive vibes my way! I look forward to sharing my progress and things I learn along the way.

Here's how you can find me!
Twitter
Facebook
And of course - right here on my blog!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Marla James said...

Hello!!!!! I am SO excited for you! Full time Ceramic Bead Artist! YAAAHHHH!!!!! We miss you on BOC. You must come and share with us what you are up to. Or at least with me. lol I will be watching you! Hugs!

Jessica Sharrah said...

I will be over to visit :) Thanks for stopping by!