Monday, November 1, 2010

What is your favorite item in my shop?

One of the assignments in Etsy's Holiday Boot Camp is to take a good look at your shop - and determine what is your best product. What do people like? What do people buy?

So -, dear readers, I ask for your assistance. Let me know what your favorite item is in my shop and why. OR - for those of you who are super helpful - tell me what you would like to buy - but... (what's stopping you).

All posts will be reviewed....AND all respondents will be entered in a giveaway of a pair of Baby Blue Ceramic Studs!Please include your e-mail address in your post. Please only comment on items from my jewelry shop. Thank you all in advance :) And good luck! Winner will be chosen on Friday November 5, and announced Saturday November 6. (Open to all - worldwide :) )

No comments: